Ms. Lindsey has been using Zeal in her 4th grade classroom for over a year now. From time to time, Zeal Skypes in with her classroom to get feedback from her students. This time, Mr. Marston from Zeal held a conference with Ms. Lindsey's class to hear specific feedback on what Zeal is doing well and what they can do better. Here is some of the feedback our students gave:
- Please give us full body avatars to accessorize
- Love the work space to write long division and long multiplication problems!
- Need more higher math levels!
- Add passwords so that others can't get into my account and spend all my points (Zeal's got a fix for that).
- The store is too expensive! I can't afford anything! (Solution: DO MORE MATH, EARN MORE COINS!)
- Makes me want to do more math!
- Sometimes the avatar switches to the wrong student.
- Please add a hint button.