A few tips:
- QRrafter scans best when the camera is parallel to the QR code
- QR codes scan better when they are flat, so kids need to straighten out the paper slips from the eggs
- Might be a great idea to start with a simple QR scanning practice before a full fledged QR hunt with recorded answers
- Cardstock might be better than paper
- Try laminating the questions, we noticed the ink was wearing away with all the kids touching the codes (sometimes laminating makes it hard to scan, check first!)
- The golden egg in the pack is very popular. You could either put a surprise activity in there or an extra challenging question inside.